Notice of meeting for the “U1ST SPORTS S.A. ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS’ GENERAL MEETING”, meeting called by the Board of Directors as agreed on the 16th January 2017, that will take place on May 25th 2017 at 03.30 pm, at the Company headquarters located in Madrid, Maestro Ripoll St. 9 or in second call in the same place and time but 24 hours later on with the following
- Examination and approval, if appropriate, of the audited Annual Accounts referred to the closed exercise on December 31st, 2016.
- Examination and approval, if appropriate, of the Balance Sheet and Consolidated Profit and Loss Account referred to the closed exercise on December 31st 2016.
- Examination and approval, if appropriate, of the exercise results application proposal for the Company referred to the closed exercise on December 31st, 2016.
- Examination and approval, if appropriate, of the management of the Administrative Authority during the exercise closed on December 31st, 2016.
- Capital increase of sixty seven thousand three hundred euros (67,300 €) with an emission premium of forty thousand three hundred and eighty euros (40,380 €) by means of financial contributions and emission of 6,730 shares for the execution of the company’s Stock Option Plan.
- Modification of the Article 5 of the bylaws of the Company.
- Removal, Appointment and Re-election of Company Administrators.
- Compensation of Company Administrators and Company Directors.
- Authorization for the full development and execution of the decided agreements, expressly including the exercise of the powers of interpreting, correcting and completing the same ones as well as their notarization.
- Requests and Questions.
- Draft, Reading and Approval of the General Meeting record.
The shareholders right of information is regulated in accordance with Article 197 of the Spanish Companies Act, any shareholder may obtain from the Company, immediately and free of charge, all documents to be submitted to the General Shareholders Meeting approval, management report and the auditor’s report.
The rights of attendance, proxy and voting of the partners will be regulated pursuant to the Companies Act and the Bylaws of the Company.
The shareholders may examine at the registered office of the Company the aforementioned proposed amendments to the bylaws (Articles 5 and 28) and the report thereon prepared by the Board. The Shareholders are entitled to request a free copy, in-hand, or by mail of the aforementioned documents.
Signed: Kirtachi Participaciones S.L.
Miguel Alfageme González-Ubeda
President of the Board of Directors.