Madrid, October 16th 2018
Notice of meeting for the “U1ST SPORTS S.A. EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS’ GENERAL MEETING”, meeting called by the Board of Directors of the Company, as agreed on the 27th of September 2018, that will take place on November 16th, 2018 at 11:30 am, at the Company headquarters located in Madrid, Maestro Ripoll St. 9 or, in its case, in second call in the same place and time but 24 hours later, with the following
- Report of the Board of Directors about the possible entry in the social capital of new investors. Information on the procedures to be followed, if it where the case. Authorizations to the board to the above effects.
- Ratification of the modification of the Stock Option Plan agreed by the Board of Directors. Ratification of the sale of treasury shares for the appropriate purposes.
- Extraordinary payment, if applicable, of dividends on account and others charged to reserves.
- New numeration of Stocks.
- Authorization for the full development and execution of the decided agreements, expressly including the exercise of the powers of interpreting, correcting and completing the same ones as well as their notarization.
- Requests and Questions.
- Draft, Reading and Approval of the General Meeting record.
The shareholders right of information is regulated in accordance with Article 197 of the Spanish Companies Act.
The rights of attendance, proxy and voting of the partners will be regulated pursuant to the Companies Act and the Bylaws of the Company.
Accepted and Signed: Kirtachi Participaciones S.L.
Miguel Alfageme González-Ubeda
President of the Board of Directors.