Notice of meeting for the “U1ST SPORTS S.A. EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS’ GENERAL MEETING”, meeting called by the Board of Directors of the Company, as agreed on the 12th of November 2018, that will take place on December 13th, 2018 at 3.30pm, at the Company headquarters located in Madrid, Maestro Ripoll St. 9 or, in its case, in second call in the same place and time but 24 hours later, with the following
- Report by the Board of Directors concerning the state of negotiations with new shareholders. Information about procedures to be followed, if needed. Authorizations in favor of the board regarding the above and, in particular:
a) Possible Capital increase through monetary contributions and issuance of new shares and an issue premium per share.
b) Possible agreement for the sale of treasury stock and waiver of the right of first refusal by shareholders, conditioned to the effective subscription and payment of the capital increase agreed in the previous point.
- Determination of the number of directors that compose the Board of Directors. Removal and naming of directors.
- Extraordinary payment, if applicable, of dividends on account and others charged to reserves.
- Authorization for the full development and execution of the decided agreements, expressly including the exercise of the powers of interpreting, correcting and completing the same ones as well as their notarization.
- Requests and Questions.
- Draft, Reading and Approval of the General Meeting record.
The shareholders right of information is regulated in accordance with Article 197 of the Spanish Companies Act.
The rights of attendance, proxy and voting of the partners will be regulated pursuant to the Companies Act and the Bylaws of the Company.
Accepted and Signed: Kirtachi Participaciones S.L.
Miguel Alfageme González-Ubeda
President of the Board of Directors.